This
is a thought experiment in a science-fiction level. I wish, you evaluate it in
this perspective.
I'm trying to make a compiled junction from my theoretical and empirical information.
I'm trying to make a compiled junction from my theoretical and empirical information.
I'm a
non-academic who trained on this subject.
But at
least, I hope to contribute to someone else's point of view.
Sometimes being at the level of expertise on knowledge, may impede to see the main part.
First of all, I want to define the space and the universe according to my self.
"Space" covers everything. As well as it may contain more than one universe or there might be nothing anymore.
Questioned Universe is the zone of where we were in. Space is in a flexible and homogeneous structure with or without the Time. Space is independent from “the Time”. On the contrary, “the Time” is really depending on it.
Sometimes being at the level of expertise on knowledge, may impede to see the main part.
First of all, I want to define the space and the universe according to my self.
"Space" covers everything. As well as it may contain more than one universe or there might be nothing anymore.
Questioned Universe is the zone of where we were in. Space is in a flexible and homogeneous structure with or without the Time. Space is independent from “the Time”. On the contrary, “the Time” is really depending on it.
In addition, the region of space which includes our universe is
heterogeneous.
As a first, I imagined that what was
there before big bang.
I thought, how would like to be strings in this period If the strings were there.
First of all, all the space would be filled with strings in a homogeneous structure. All strings were cramped and identical. They would be all in the same size and shape.
I thought, how would like to be strings in this period If the strings were there.
First of all, all the space would be filled with strings in a homogeneous structure. All strings were cramped and identical. They would be all in the same size and shape.
In the
event of being in the same size and shape, they were vibrating infinite
dimensions.
I called these strings as SIV (Strings Infinitely Vibrating)
I called these strings as SIV (Strings Infinitely Vibrating)
This
means that each oscillating string should be estimated as in a sphere. (Perhaps
in the Planck scale)
Infinite number of SIVs which were oscillating in a homogeneous community. (Like stagnant water molecules in a glass heated by microwave.)
After that, I chose a SIV from one of them as a starter point. And I imagined an explosion point from this. (I’ve no suggestion, why it occurred?)
Infinite number of SIVs which were oscillating in a homogeneous community. (Like stagnant water molecules in a glass heated by microwave.)
After that, I chose a SIV from one of them as a starter point. And I imagined an explosion point from this. (I’ve no suggestion, why it occurred?)
A profile for the first moment of the universe before the
big -bang
I evaluate only one string (SIV) field as the starter point and some touching SIVs, instead of all. I tried to figure this one as red in draw.
I evaluate only one string (SIV) field as the starter point and some touching SIVs, instead of all. I tried to figure this one as red in draw.
Top and Bottom view
Explanation of drawing:
My
main goal is to create an imagination of the basic combination of all the SIVs where
they could not move.
Thought
the red one as the starting point of the Big Bang.
I assume any point of it, as the floor.
Grey
colored SIVs are the ones that the axis of the SIV. Gray SIVs on axis are 6
units.
Above and below the axis (symmetrically) are still 3 SIVs at contact wit the red SIV. These are pole SIVs. (The lower and the upper three with dark-blue) Pole SIVs are 6 units.
Above and below the axis (symmetrically) are still 3 SIVs at contact wit the red SIV. These are pole SIVs. (The lower and the upper three with dark-blue) Pole SIVs are 6 units.
At the
recent of the each pole there are 3 more SIVs which are contacting with axis
and pole SIVs. (Shown with light green)
These SIVs are not in contact with the center SIV. However, they can be affected directly from the central SIV. These SIVs are 6 units. Called “Secondary SIVs”
These SIVs are not in contact with the center SIV. However, they can be affected directly from the central SIV. These SIVs are 6 units. Called “Secondary SIVs”
The
result is that there are 12 SIVs contacting red SIV and 6 SIVs in the influence
in the field.
The total SIVs count in this system is 19.
The total SIVs count in this system is 19.
I thought an explosion in the very center and homogeneous in all directions.
Every SIV transmits its energy to 10 SIVs,
(12 SIV= 1 energy drained SIV ,(+) 1 SIV itself conveys energy to (+)10 SIVs, )
In the
same way, the blast wave pushes the 6 SIVs.
(I
would wish to see this system in a simulation program.)
This bang had been spreading in the form of a chain reaction.
Space was yawned. There was an
expanding gap between SIVs.
SIVs on stretching were pushed back to the first SIV (red) coordinates.
This time, individual structure of SIVs which were merging at center back, were broken. The released energy began to sweep SIVs to anywhere.
This time, individual structure of SIVs which were merging at center back, were broken. The released energy began to sweep SIVs to anywhere.
Situations and structures of SIVs were affected by sweeping. SIVs were fused with each other,
separated, crushed, stretched structure, formed
and re-changed.
The first 12 SIVs (initially in contact
with the central SIV) might be dispersed and stretched when colliding
with each other and could be created dimensions by vibrating stretched
strings.
(Why 3
of them were stretched out and why curling the rest?
It might be able to understand by the simulation above mentioned. I think there is a finobocci series in the collisions of transferring energy between each other.)
It might be able to understand by the simulation above mentioned. I think there is a finobocci series in the collisions of transferring energy between each other.)
The Time
must be keep as separated from other dimensions.
Because
it has a big difference from other dimensions as function and existence.
If we
think the Time as a dimension, the expansion of universe and flowing time are
the same.
They
are integrated to each other. Space tissue
is passive one and the time is the active one.
Space
tissue is stretching and expanded by affect of the Time. The Time is forcing
the space to expand.
Because the Time is only one way acceleration of expanding space ) into each dimension.
Because the Time is only one way acceleration of expanding space ) into each dimension.
And also,
this acceleration is the main reason of mass.
And traveling back in time is not possible due to it.
The Time (= expansion acceleration) affects the Space in the waveform. For this reason, all the particles in tissue of space move in wave form.
(However, there could be more time waves in the front or the back of our time wave.
The laws of physics may be slightly different on these time waves.
So when we reach to another time wave, we
go another continuity of time which would be very similar to our own with very minor
differences.)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder